It's been a long while and lots of life has happened since my days of posting blogs. I'm starting some new therapeutic, insightful and hopefully encouraging blogs about my life. What it seemed to be to everyone and what it truly was. I will also be including other items of interest and a hodgepodge of things that make up my story.
From the outside my life looked almost like a perfect little fairytale, until it didn’t. Even I was fooled, after all I was an only child, a pretty little girl with two loving and adoring parents that I never heard fight. It seemed like the perfect Ozzy and Harriet 60’s home. My dad had a good job and never missed work. My mom dressed up and put her makeup on every day, kept the house immaculate, cooked every night and had it on the table when my dad got home from work. Our meals always included meat, vegetable often two different colored veggies, biscuits or some type of bread and dessert. But what is seen isn’t always the full story and neither was the illusion of my perfect childhood..
No comments:
Post a Comment