Lesa, I'm so glad you started this blog. I have wanted to started one since we got back with Kati. Not sure how? HELP!!!!! I love being able to see the boys & what you all are doing. Thanks for sharing! Lori
As we've shared before, I understand the difficulty of feeling torn between your responsibilities as a mom to young children and as the only child of aging parents. I'm grateful that when my dad's health really started to fail about three years ago, I was able to move them up here near where I live. Just this past week, it was necessary to put my dad (who has end stage Parkinsons) into hospice care. Please know that I understand what you're feeling and you're not alone. Let's pray for strength and wisdom.
Lesa, I'm so glad you started this blog. I have wanted to started one since we got back with Kati. Not sure how? HELP!!!!! I love being able to see the boys & what you all are doing. Thanks for sharing! Lori
ReplyDeleteThanks for caring! Lesa
ReplyDeleteAs we've shared before, I understand the difficulty of feeling torn between your responsibilities as a mom to young children and as the only child of aging parents. I'm grateful that when my dad's health really started to fail about three years ago, I was able to move them up here near where I live. Just this past week, it was necessary to put my dad (who has end stage Parkinsons) into hospice care. Please know that I understand what you're feeling and you're not alone. Let's pray for strength and wisdom.
ReplyDeleteSheila