Happy Belated Christmas All! We wish you all many blessings this Christmas season and in 2009.
This year as every year now it seems we miss those who have left us in 2008 and all the years before. We are so thankful for the time we were allowed to spend with those we love. It has been a difficult year but through it all God always provides and leads us to a deeper relationship with Him.
Ray and I miss being able to be with family during the holidays but hope and pray this is just a season and it too shall pass. The hard part is not knowing how many holiday seasons we have left with some of them. We can only pray that we get the opportunity again to spend the holidays with them.
Now on to a brighter note...We have had some wonderful times with friends, at church and in our wonderful community. Our church did five presentations of Imagine Christmas from the beginning. It was awesome. We are so blessed to be part of a wonderful church family. We were able to go caroling with friends and be a blessing to some who are not able to get out and about. It was fun for us and for them also. Our Christmas eve church service was wonderful as always and we felt the Christmas season was being centered around Jesus as it should. Our focus was not of material things which was a huge stress reducer also although I miss communicating via Christmas cards for the first time in 23 years. I guess that's why I'm starting this blog. Maybe through this I can communicate with dear ones better all year instead of just at Christmas.
Blessings to all
No comments:
Post a Comment